JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Head of the DKI Jakarta Transportation Agency, Syafrin Liputo, said that the motor vehicle restriction system based on odd and even police numbers was imposed on 25 roads.
To note, the Provincial Government (Pemprov) of DKI Jakarta will implement an even odd system starting next week. Initially, the odd system was even eliminated starting in March 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The even odd system provisions are listed in Governor Regulation Number 88 Year 2019 concerning Amendment to Governor Regulation Number 155 Year 2018 concerning Restrictions on Traffic with the Even Odd System.
Also read: Get ready, Even Odd Even Jakarta Will Be Re-Enacted Starting Next Week
“(Even odd system is applied) on 25 road sections according to Governor Regulation 88 2019,” said Syafrin when contacted on Thursday (07/30/2020).
Even odd rules only apply Monday-Friday and don’t apply on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays.
Here are 25 roads that have even odd rules:
1. Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat
2. Jalan MH Thamrin
3. Jalan Jenderal Sudirman
4. Jalan Jenderal S Parman, starting at the intersection of Jalan Tomang Raya to Jalan Gatot Subroto
5. Jalan Gatot Subroto
6. Jalan MT Haryono
7. Jalan HR Rasuna Said
8. Walk on Panjaitan
9. Jalan Jenderal Ahmad Yani, from the junction of Jalan Bekasi Timur Raya to the junction of Jalan Perintis Kemerdekaan
10. The Great South Door
11. Jalan Gajah Mada
12. Jalan Hayam Wuruk
13. Jalan Majapahit
14. Sisingamangaraja Street
15. Jalan Panglima Polim
16. Jalan Fatmawati, starting at Jalan Ketimun 1 intersection up to Jalan TB Simatupang intersection
17. Suryopranoto Street
18. Jalan Balikpapan
19. Jalan Kyai Caringin
20. Jalan Tomang Raya
21. Scout Road
22. Jalan Salemba Raya to the west and Jalan Salemba Raya to the east, from the Jalan Paseban Raya intersection to the Diponegoro Street intersection
23. Jalan Kramat Raya
24. Senen Station Road
25. Jalan Gunung Sahari
With the enactment of an even odd system in the extension of the transitional large-scale social limitation (PSBB), motorists who violate this rule will be subject to sanctions in accordance with Law Number 22 Year 2009 concerning Traffic and Road Transportation. The sanction is a maximum fine of IDR 500,000