Kottayam: Corona has been confirmed for 29 more people in Kottayam district. All 28 were infected through contact. Nine are from Athirampuzha Grama Panchayat. Three each in Ettumanoor municipality and Kurichi panchayat and two each in Madappally and Ayarkunnam panchayats were affected. In the district, 49 people became ill. 541 people are currently undergoing treatment. So far a total of 1106 people have been affected by the disease. 564 people were cured. Two women PG doctors at Kottayam Medical College Hospital confirmed their illness today.
Mild relief in Ernakulam: Covid for 34, sick for 30 by contact !!
Athirampuzha Mannanam native (54), Athirampuzha Sreekanthamangalam native (50), Athirampuzha native (54), Athirampuzha Sreekanthamangalam native (63), Athirampuzha Sreekanthamangalam native (52), Athirampuzha native (65), Athirampuzha native (48), Athirampuzha native (22) ), A boy from Athirampuzha (8), Ettumanoor Vadakkenada (25), Ettumanoor (70), Ettumanoor (50), Chengalam (26), Chingavanam (28), Kanakkari (59) and Karappuzha (32). ) And a native of Kottayam (60) were also diagnosed with the disease through contact.
Kumarakom native (50), Kurichi native (36), Kurichi native (28), Kurichi native (68), Parathod native (62), Madappally coconut native (53), Madappally coconut native (41), Ayarkunnam native (23), A 21-year-old resident of Ayarkunnam was among those who were diagnosed with the disease through contact. A boy (6) from Kottayam from Karnataka was also diagnosed with the disease.
Seven and nine wards of Thalayazham Grama Panchayath have been included in the list of Containment Zones. Restrictions were lifted in the fourth ward of Kumarakom panchayath. There are 54 Containment Zones in 23 Local Governments in the district
Below is the list. (Local Government Institution by Ward)
Kottayam Municipality-30, 31, 32, 36, 39, 46, Ettumanoor Municipality-27, 33, Changanassery Municipality-24, 31, 33, 37, Vaikom Municipality-13, 21, 25, 24,
Paramthodu-7, 8, 9, 16, Aymanam-14, Udayanapuram-6, 7, 16, Kumarakom-10, 11, TV Puram-12, Vechoor-1, 4, Maravanthuruthu-1, 11, 12, Vazhappally-7 , 11, 12, 17, 20, Payippad-7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Thiruvarp-11, Kurichi-20, Meenadam-2, 3, Madappally-18, Pampadi-18, Neendoor-8, Kanakkari-10 , Thrikkodithanam-15, Puthuppally-14, Thalayazham-7,9.
- Heavy rains continue in Kerala: Floods intensify in Kochi, relief camp opens in Kottayam
- Kovid for 83 in Ernakulam: 58 for contact sickness, 4 for health workers !!
- 29 new Kovid patients in Kottayam: 27 infected with the virus !!
- No merger with PJ Joseph; KC Joseph said that the position is bigger than the seat and will remain in the LDF
- The situation in Kottayam is critical: 113 out of 118 patients have contracted the disease !!
- Situation in Ettumanoor is critical: decision to increase inspections, lockdown announcement if necessary !!
- Ettumanoor municipality and four panchayats have been declared as Kovid clusters
- Kottayam club big lottery, suspected of violating rules and regulations, police intervened and sought information !!
- The Chief Minister was humiliated when the people’s representative came to give leadership and blocked the funeral
- In Ettumanoor market, Kovid and 33 others were diagnosed with the disease through antigen testing
- ‘Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan joins BJP councilor’; Vasavan called it a bad political game!
- BJP councilor, 50 others booked in Kovid case