Levski, dissatisfied with an important source of income, wants change

0
33


Levski will insist on a new contract for television rights, Tema Sport writes. Currently, the “blues” are not happy with the way the money is distributed. Gerena is convinced that the amount they should receive is far greater than the current one – about BGN 600,000.

The Blues believe that every team should take money based on the interest it arouses. In Bulgaria, the leaders in this indicator are undoubtedly Levski and CSKA.

1000 BGN Online casino Bonus from efbet

Now our teams in the elite share 6.5 million levs. 60% of the money from TV rights is distributed equally among all, and the remaining 40% – on the basis of ranking. Such is the contract for the next season.

However, the new main shareholder of Levski Nasko Sirakov wants to make sure that a large part of the club’s budget is based on the revenues from the broadcast of the team’s meetings.





Source link
https://blitz.bg/sport/bg-futbol/levski-nedovolen-ot-vazhen-iztochnik-na-prikhodi-iska-promyana_455051.html

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here