Alappuzha: Four of the 53 Kovid cases so far reported in the state are from Alappuzha district. Three are from Mumbai and one is from Abu Dhabi. Kovi Do is a family of three from Thakazhi who hails from Mumbai. The family, including their parents, reached Ernakulam on May 22 by train. And then at home isolation.
The fourth person confirmed by Kovid is a young man who arrived at the Thiruvananthapuram airport on May 17 from Abu Dhabi. He hails from Cherthala Taluk. All four have been shifted to Medical College, Alappuzha District Collector said. With this, the total number of Covid casualties in the district is 17. One of them is being treated at Manjeri Medical College.
Meanwhile, 29 persons from overseas were admitted to various co-operative care centers in the district this morning. Three of the seven Alappuzha districts that landed at Nedumbassery on Muscat b-Kochi flight were admitted to Covid Care Center in Cherthala taluk. Four are in a co-operative care center.
Four of the five persons who boarded the Singapore Babakochi flight were admitted to the Covid Care Center in Cherthala Taluk. One is in a Covid care center where you can pay. Six people from Alappuzha district who arrived in Thiruvananthapuram and 11 others who arrived in Muscat Baba Thiruvananthapuram flight have been admitted to various co-operative care centers at Kayamkulam.
Meanwhile, 81 persons from Alappuzha district arrived in the train from Bangalore this morning. This includes 45 children including one child who landed at Ernakulam station and 36 who landed at Kottayam station. Two of them were taken to Covenant Care Centers. The rest were admitted to the Home Quarantine.
Of the 95 Alappuzha district passengers who arrived in the train from Maharashtra yesterday, 76 from Ernakulam and 19 from Kottayam were brought to KSRTC buses. He was admitted to the Chevannur Covid Care Center.
- Removal of black sand at Horta Palli under the cover of Corona KC Venugopal with criticism
- In Alappuzha, five were Kovid today, two were from overseas and one was through contact
- Kovid positive young man checked into scooter, petrol pump and medical shop
- In Alappuzha, two people came here today, one from Kovid, one from expatriates and the other from Chennai
- Ashok Gehlot intercepts KC’s single phone call, Malayalee students in Rajasthan go home
- The husband of a pregnant woman who was diagnosed with Kovid and a sick man yesterday in Alappuzha
- A pregnant woman from Kuwait who was diagnosed with Alappuzha was admitted to a medical college
- Two people confirmed by Kovid today are Alappuzha, one is pregnant; 343 expatriates in the district in Quarantine
- 58 expatriates returned to Alappuzha district today, all at Kovid Care Center
- Panchayats in Alappuzha, working day and night to welcome the returners
- Youth falls into canal with bike hitting two people, followed by police,
- The district health department has so far arrived in Alappuzha with 116 expats