- There are 15 million people in the world who are Bulgarian-speaking Dnes.bg.
- Bulgaria :: BAS: 15 million people around the world speak Bulgarian Monitor
- Assoc. Prof. Ana Kocheva, BAS: The Cyrillic alphabet was born in the Bulgarian state, and the Church Slavonic language is a much later Russian edition of the Old Bulgarian language FOCUS News Agency
- Scientist from BAS warns: Skopje reaches for our alphabet – it was Macedonian Blitz – news from Bulgaria and the world
- Will the Cyrillic alphabet remain the Bulgarian alphabet? Dnes.bg
- View full presentation in Google News