The user is obliged not to violate, by his actions, national and international law.
The user undertakes to address himself with respect to the other participants in the discussion, to the readers and to the persons mentioned in the articles.
The administration reserves the right to delete comments published in languages other than that of the main content of the article.
On all language versions of the sputniknews.com website, comments published by the user can be edited.
The user’s comment will be deleted if it:
- does not correspond to the subject of the commented article;
- promotes hatred, racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social discrimination and violates the rights of minorities;
- violates the rights of minors, causes them harm in any form, including moral;
- contains ideas of an extremist and terrorist nature, calls for all kinds of illegal actions;
- contains insults, threats against other users, specific individuals or organizations;
- undermines honor, dignity and professional reputation;
- contains insults or defamatory messages against Sputnik;
- violates privacy, discloses personal data of third parties without their consent, reveals the secrecy of correspondence;
- contains a description or links to scenes of violence and cruelty to animals;
- contains information on suicide methods or incites suicide;
- pursues commercial objectives, contains abusive advertising, illegal political advertising or links to other online resources containing this type of information;
- promotes the products or services of third parties without the necessary authorizations;
- contains insulting expressions, foul language and their derivatives, as well as allusions to the use of lexical elements meeting this definition;
- contains spam content, promotes the distribution of spam, direct mail and resources for making money on the Internet;
- promotes the use of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, contains information on their production and use;
- contains links to viruses and malware;
- is part of an action, when a large number of comments with identical or similar content is posted (“flash mob”);
- the author abuses a large number of empty messages, or the meaning of the text is difficult to understand (“flood”);
- the author violates the label online, showing different forms of aggressive, humiliating and defamatory behavior (“trolling”);
- the author shows a lack of respect for the language; for example, all or most of the text is typed in capital letters and is not divided into sentences.
The administration reserves the right to block user access to the page or to delete their account without prior warning in the event of violation by the user of the rules for writing comments or detection in actions of the user of signs of such violation.
The user can start the procedure for recovering his account / unlocking access by writing a letter to the following email address: The letter must contain: [email protected]
- The subject – account recovery / unlocking access
- The explanations of the reasons for the actions which constituted the violation of the rules mentioned above and led to the blocking.
If the moderators deem it possible to restore the account / unlock access, it will be so.
In the case of a repeated violation of the rules and a repeated blocking, user access cannot be restored. The blocking, in this case, is final.
To contact the team of moderators, use the following email address: [email protected]