Everyone from Ludogorets is in Italy wearing special masks and using gloves as a precaution against infection. “The club has taken all preventative measures to stay in Milan. The football players, coaches and their accompanying people strictly follow the instructions and advice of the medical authorities,” noted the Bulgarian champion.
– Mr. Varba, what do you expect from the rematch with Inter?
– As before the first game with Inter in Razgrad, I expect a very tough clash against one of the best teams in Italy and Europe. We know that the result of the first meeting in Bulgaria is not good for us, but I think that if we score the first goal tomorrow, the match will be very interesting.
– Will the rematch with Inter be different from the match in Razgrad?
– Yes, it will be different compared to the match in Razgrad. First, because we will play in front of empty stands. Secondly, because Inter already have a serious lead after the first match in Razgrad. The advantage that Inter have, I do not know what impact it will have on the players of the club in the match with us. I don’t know how the program will affect either. Because Inter’s fight with Sampdoria was postponed. There will be a derby with Juventus on Sunday.
– Are you aware of the lineup for the rematch with Inter and are there any personnel issues on the eve of the match?
– Two players did not come with us to Italy. That to Abel Anise and Georgina. Everyone else is here. Let the last training pass.
Winbet – the real thrill of winning! (18+)
– How does the problem with the increased incidence of people diagnosed with coronavirus in Italy affect the team before the match with Inter?
– I am not a doctor and specialist in this field, so I cannot give an opinion in principle. But looking at the situation in Milan, the Italians do not take it as seriously as in Bulgaria.
– Are Arda and Levski’s heavy visits to the Cup of Bulgaria ahead of the match against Ludogorets?
– We know what awaits us after the match with Inter. There will be fatigue in some players, but we have enough of them. We can benefit everyone. We are likely to give some guys a break. But we will evaluate it in time. However, Ludogorets is accustomed to working in such a regime.
– How do you evaluate the performance of Ludogorets in the first three official matches – against Botev (Vratsa), Inter and Ether?
– I am very pleased with the first match with Botev. We scored six goals. We played very hard. I was disappointed after the match with Ether. Most of the result, because we had a lot of situations, but failed to score the winning goal. However, I hope in the next games to show even better game and win new victories. Because the club is at a very high level and all of us, football players and coaches, are offered excellent training conditions.
The BLIC presents everything about Bulgarian participation in Europe