Two Bulgarian students come from Wuhan, isolate them for 14 days

0
7


Two Bulgarian students, who were transported from Wuhan to Paris, are expected to arrive in Bulgaria today. They departed early in the morning from China with a delay. They will fly the Spartan military transport plane that the government is sending for this purpose. Our compatriots will be taken to the MMA for 14 days, bTV reported.

If they show signs of temperature, they will remain quarantined in France, Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva said at a briefing on Saturday. Those who do not show fever or malaise will also be quarantined for 14 days, but it will be home-based and they will be monitored by the GP, Health Minister Kiril Ananiev explained.

The Foreign Ministry recommended that all our compatriots not travel to China. A fourth degree of coronavirus risk was also announced. 304 have already died in China from a coronavirus. 2590 new cases of infected have been confirmed, increasing their number to 14 380.

The epidemic about the new Chinese virus is growing. The first coronavirus-infected death outside China has been reported in the Philippines, according to a statement issued by the World Health Organization. The evacuation of foreigners from the country continues, and medical workers insist on closing the borders and frightening protests.

The first dead outside the country for the coronavirus is a Chinese born in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where the coronavirus first appeared.

The patient was 44 years old. He died yesterday after being isolated from a hospital in the Philippines on January 25, the DPA said.

The man was a partner of a 38-year-old Chinese woman who was the first case of infection with a new coronavirus in the Philippines. He has contracted severe pneumonia. In the last days of his life, however, he was stable and showed signs of improvement, but in the end he deteriorated sharply and died.

The couple arrived from Wuhan in the Philippines on January 21st. These are the only confirmed cases of contagion in the Philippines so far.

Photo: BTA / AP

In China, 304 people have died so far from the disease, 294 of them in Hubei province.

The Chinese city The Wanzhou Chinese Grand, in the eastern part of the country, is overwhelmed. It is also one of the most affected by the new coronavirus epidemic. A ban has been imposed today and restrictions on the movement of its more than 9 million inhabitants have been imposed, according to the France Press.

Wenzhou is located more than 800 kilometers from Wuhan, the city where the new coronavirus first appeared last December and has been de facto quarantined since February 23.

In Wenzhou, there are 265 cases of infection. According to new measures announced by local authorities, residents of the city should not go outside. Only one family member is allowed to go out every two days for purchases. Public transport is interrupted. Long-distance buses are also temporarily halted. The city’s major thoroughfares are empty. The cinemas and swimming pools are closed. The businesses will not be open until February 7, and schools will remain closed until March 1.

In South Korea, 15 people have already been infected with the new coronavirus, TASS reported, citing local health authorities.

Three new cases were discovered in a 28-year-old South Korean who was evacuated by Wuhan on Friday, a 40-year-old Chinese who was a family member of a man diagnosed with the infection yesterday, and a 43-year-old South Korean who returned from China on January 20 .

Photo: BTA / AP

Japan also confirmed three new infections, Reuters reported. In total, 20 people became infected in the country.

The three new infected were among the Japanese evacuated by Wuhan. It’s about three men. The test for infection in one of the three was initially negative. But additional studies confirmed the infection in him.

Several thousand medical professionals at Hong Kong Public Hospitals have voted in the strike if their coronavirus claims are not met, France reported.

Health workers are pushing to close the border with mainland China to stop the spread of the infection. In Hong Kong, there are already 14 confirmed cases of infection and 112 droughts have been quarantined.

If the union of health workers and the authorities do not agree on the demands, the strike will start tomorrow. First, 30 percent of the 9,000 union members who fail to perform essential tasks will start striking. Then the emergency room medics will join. The strike could last for four days.

New Zealand has temporarily banned the entry into its territory of all foreigners who have traveled or transited through mainland China, DPA reported.

The ban will take effect tomorrow and will be in effect for 14 days in an effort to stop the spread of the new coronavirus.

“It is critically important that we both protect New Zealanders from the virus and play our part in global efforts to deter it,” said New Zealand Prime Minister Jasinda Ardern in a statement.

New Zealand nationals and permanent residents returning to New Zealand from China will have the right to enter the country, but will have to isolate themselves for 14 days.

Deputy Prime Minister Zaharieva sent a letter to Van I.

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva sent a letter to Chinese counterpart Wang Yi expressing solidarity and commitment with the People’s Republic of China in the fight against the new coronavirus.

“We greatly appreciate the continued efforts of the Chinese government to fight the new coronavirus and have full confidence in China’s ability to control the viral disease. China has taken swift and strong measures by introducing a national prevention and control mechanism, which we hope will be effective in limiting the further spread of the virus, “Ekaterina Zaharieva said in the letter.

The Foreign Minister expressed his condolences for the lives lost as a result of the disease and wished a speedy recovery of all those infected in China.

In a letter to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China, Ekaterina Zaharieva, she thanked the Chinese Government for caring for all Bulgarians currently living there.

“Please accept my gratitude for the care of all Bulgarian citizens residing in the People’s Republic of China. I remain convinced that you will successfully deal with this great challenge for the good of all,” Ekaterina Zaharieva said in a letter to Minister Van I.

Boyko Borisov has expressed sympathy

Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has sent a letter to the Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of China Li Katsian, expressing the Bulgarian government’s commitment to the Chinese people. The cause is the alarming spread of the coronavirus that has led to numerous diseases and casualties. “On behalf of the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria and on my own behalf, I extend my sincere condolences to the families and loved ones of the deceased, wishes for a speedy and complete recovery of the sick, as well as commitment to the friendly Chinese people at this difficult time,” the Prime Minister notes in the letter. .

Prime Minister Boyko Borisov hopes that the timely and rapid action taken by the Chinese government, the medical community and society to tackle the spread of the virus will soon be effective and the crisis will be effectively overcome. In the letter, Prime Minister Borisov said that timely and consistent measures are of great importance not only to China but also to the international community as a whole.

“I assure you of our solidarity with the people of Wuhan and the affected provinces, and I wish the government and people of China success in their efforts to tackle the insidious disease,” said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Chinese Prime Minister Li Kutsyan.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here