The user undertakes not to violate the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation and / or international law or the legislation of foreign countries with his actions.
The user undertakes to express himself respectful towards other discussion participants, readers and persons mentioned in the news content.
The administration is authorized to delete the comments in other languages, with which most of the content is written.
The comments left by the user can be edited on all language versions of the sputniknews.com website.
A user’s comment is deleted if:
- it does not correspond to the subject of the communication to be commented on;
- it propagates hatred, racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social, discrimination, minority rights;
- it violates the rights of minors, harms them in any form, including moral ones;
- it contains ideas of an extremist and terrorist character, calls for violent changes to the constitutional order of the Russian Federation;
- it contains insults, threats to other users, specific persons or organizations, which slanders honor and dignity or undermines their business reputation;
- it contains insults or messages that express disregard for Sputnik;
- he violates the inviolability of private life, spreads personal data of third parties without their consent, violates the confidentiality of letters;
- it contains the description or links to scenes of violence, animal abuse;
- it contains information about ways to commit suicide, encourages suicide;
- it pursues commercial objectives, contains improper advertising, illegal political advertising or links to other network resources that contain such information;
- he advertises the goods or services of third parties without having the appropriate authorization;
- it contains unacceptable content, expressions of force and their derivations, as well as allusions to the use of lexical units that fall under this provision;
- it contains spam, for the distribution of spam, mass mailing services and portals for making money on the Internet;
- it promotes the consumption of intoxicants / psychotropic drugs, contains information on their manufacture and consumption;
- it contains links to viruses and damaging software;
- he is involved in an action that receives a large amount of comments with identical or similar content (“flash mob”);
- the author too often writes too many messages with little content, or the meaning of a text is too difficult or impossible to understand (“flood”);
- the author violates the network label by expressing forms of aggressive, derisive and insulting behavior (“trolls”);
- the author shows disregard for the language, for example, if the text was written entirely or mainly with capital letters or was not divided into sentences.
The administration is entitled to refuse access to the site without prior notice to the user or to delete his user account in the event of a violation of the comment rules for the user or if signs of such a violation are discovered.
The user can initiate the restoration of the user account / the release of the access by writing an email to the email address [email protected]
The email should include:
- the subject – restoration of the user account / release of access
- User login
- Explanation of the reasons for the acts that violated the above rules and caused the blocking.
If the moderators deem it possible to restore the user account / to grant access, this will be done.
In the event of a renewed violation of the rules and blocking, the access of the user cannot be restored, the blocking is final in this case.
To contact the moderator team, use the email address [email protected]