Coronation threat: Archdiocese of Singapore banned from meditation
On the night of the incident, Noah and his two-year-old sister slept together in the living room. However, the boy gets up from the room and sees smoke and fire. Knowing the danger, Noah first threw his sister out the window. Then the beloved dog was unleashed. At this time the two were living in the house along with five others.
Third Chief Minister of Delhi; Kejriwal sworn in as President
Later, Noah came to the house of a relative and sought help. The fire was later extinguished by firefighters. Authorities said the fire was caused by excessive electricity flowing from the children’s room. The family escaped with minor burns. The Bartwa Country Fire Department released a Facebook post saying that this is our hero, five-year-old Noah.
Relatives said the five-year-old man’s hasty decisions saved his life. Noah had minor health problems because he breathed smoke and suffered minor burns. The child is currently undergoing treatment at the hospital.
Video of a policeman breaking into a library in Jamia …