– I usually do not give a declaration at the end of the match. I don’t talk much about respect to the opponent and respect for the football played. The events became such that I had to make this speech.
– Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş, Trabzon, Kasımpaşa … Our brother, uncle, uncle … Only colors distinguish us, we are not enemies. In all our discourses, let’s not turn football, which should be the discharge of society, into hate.
– That president was laughing …. I do not wish evil, I wish him laughing. As long as Galatasaray competition makes him cry. You both laugh, but so to speak, you cry every day. Last year, I think it was November, we were in Russia, a declaration was signed on behalf of 17 clubs, signed by only 8 clubs. I do not understand that one of the leading roles signing this complains from the referees. When the referees are also human, they can make mistakes, did the referees become angels?
– I am going to win in Kadıköy, friendly, equal, fair … We do not want referee mistakes in our favor either, this is in our character. I’m saying sincerely. We can beat it there, we lost 6-0, they made it a TV show. Beşiktaş became the champion there, it may be. I congratulate them.
– You will react first to state institutions, and then thank the state father. This is not the case. The state is the father, okay, but first the reaction, then thank you. This is not the case!
– I’m ready to go on TV everywhere. Some presidents love going out on TV. They will almost also offer newsletters. Be careful, they should not take your profession.
Galatasaray continued the streak
Galatasaray, who defeated Kasimpasa on the road in the 21st week match of the Super League, continued the streak.
In the match played at Kasımpaşa Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Stadium, the yellow-red team, who defeated his opponent Yassine Meriah with his own goal and Adem Büyük’s (2) goals, won the 5th consecutive victory.
Galatasaray defeated Fraport TAV Antalyaspor, Yukatel Denizlispor, İttifak Holding Konyaspor, Hes Kablo Kayserispor and Kasımpaşa in their last 5 games.
The yellow-red team, which increased its score to 39 in the Super League, reduced its gap to 3 with the leader Demir Grup Sivasspor.
Adem Büyük increased the number of goals to 5
Galatasaray football player Adem Büyük, who sent 2 nets in the match, one from the penalty, increased the number of goals in the Super League to 5.
Adem Büyük, who scored a goal in the first half of the season in the Hes Kablo Kayserispor match in the league, once aired the networks in the second half of the İttifak Holding Konyaspor and Hes Kablo Kayserispor competitions.
Adam big this season under yellow-red jersey in the UEFA Champions League and Turkey Cup competitions scored 2 goals.
Goals with VAR
In the third goal Galatasaray scored with the penalty he won in the match, the referee applied to the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) application.
In the 19th minute of the match, Emre Akbaba hit the ball in the penalty area and the ball hit the hand of the defender Hadergjonaj. The referee of the match, Mete Kalkavan, decided to take a penalty after watching the position on the field edge. Adem Büyük sent the round of leather to the net in the penalty kick he used in the 22nd minute.
Adem Büyük, who met the ball in the penalty area in the long pass of Mariano in the 41th minute of the match, sent the ball to the nets. In the position where the assistant referee Esat Sancaktar raised the offside flag, the referee Mete Kalkavan decided after the meeting with the VAR room that the goal was in order.
Saracchi injured could not continue the match
Uruguayan football player Marcelo Saracchi, Galatasaray was injured at the beginning of the match and had to leave the game.
Uruguayan football player, who suffered a muscle injury in the match played with İttifak Holding Konyaspor in the 19th week of the Super League, was injured again in the third minute of the Kasimpasa match that he wore after a week’s break.
Martin Linnes came into the game in the 4th minute instead of Saracchi, who left the field due to injury.
Bad progress continues in Kasımpaşa
The match is still going bad in Kasımpaşa, which lost 3-0.
The navy-white team could only score 4 points in the last 11 games in the Super League.
Kasimpasa, who lost 9 of the said matches, won one, while it was a draw.
The blue-white team, which could not win in the last 6 games in the league, remained at 16 points at the end of the 21st week.