Oğuzhan Bahadır (50) cafeteria in Ilic district of Erzincan thinner when cleaning with cigaret he burned closely as his clothes ignited. His friend Muhammet Özdemir (39), who wanted to save Bahadır, also had burns on his face with his hands. The two were treated at the hospital.
According to the news, the incident occurred in the morning in the cafeteria owned by Oğuzhan Bahadır. Bahadır wanted to clean the paint spilled on the floor with thinner in his cafeteria. Meanwhile, he lit a cigarette. However, Bahadır, whose clothes ignited as soon as he fired the lighter, remained in flames. His friend Muhammet Özdemir ran to Bahadır’s aid and tried to extinguish the flames.
Bahadır and Özdemir, who were taken to the District State Hospital by the people who entered the workplace by hearing the screams, were sent to Erzincan State Hospital. After the intervention made here, he was sent to the Erzurum Regional Training and Research Hospital Burn Center.
It was learned that 15 percent of the bodies of the friends who were under treatment had a second degree burn.
Oğuzhan Bahadır, who tells about the nightmares of their lives, said, “I made paint-whitewash to the cafeteria I was running. We poured thinner to wipe the paint. “We have survived a great danger.”