Iranian army: ready to stand before America until its final destruction

0
6



https://cdnarabic1.img.sputniknews.com/images/103170/59/1031705904.jpg

English – Sputnik News, Opinions & Radio

https://cdnarabic2.img.sputniknews.com/i/logo.png

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/world/202002071044467979-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9% 8A% D8% B1% D8% A7% D9% 86% D9% 8A-% D9% 85% D8% B3% D8% AA% D8% B9% D8% AF% D9% 88% D9% 86-% D9% 84% D9% 84% D9% 88% D9% 82% D9% 88% D9% 81-% D8% A3% D9% 85% D8% A7% D9% 85-% D8% A3% D9% 85% D8% B1% D9% 8A% D9% 83% D8% A7-% D8% AD% D8% AA% D9% 89-% D8% AA% D8% AF% D9% 85% D9% 8A% D8% B1% D9% 87% D8% A7-% D8% A8% D8% B4% D9% 83% D9% 84-% D9% 86% D9% 87% D8% A7% D8% A6% D9% 8A /

The Iranian army said that it is ready to stand up to America, until it is finally destroyed.

Tehran – Sputnik. This came in statements by the official spokesman for the Iranian armed forces, Brigadier General Abu al-Fadl Shukarji, in a speech during the celebration of the commemoration of the martyrs of the city of Bharistan in the province of “Isfahan”, Friday evening.
The official spokesman for the Iranian army said that the American forces suffered heavy losses in the attack of the Iranian forces on the “Ain al-Assad” military base, and will recognize these losses in the coming days.

“They suffered heavy losses in our attack on Ein al-Assad, and they will admit these losses in the coming days, and they cannot hide the heavy losses they incurred,” Shukarji said.

“We do not want to kill people, and we wanted to make America realize that we are not like other countries,” the Iranian military spokesman continued.

However, he added, “We are not only stopping the negotiating table, but are ready to stand before America until its final destruction.”

And the American-Iranian relations are witnessing tension and escalation, against the background of the withdrawal of US President Donald Trump from the 2015 nuclear agreement with Tehran, and then after the attack on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, as Washington held Tehran responsible for this attack while Iran denied the accusations.

In addition to the implementation by the United States of America, on January 3, last year, by order of Trump, of an air military operation near Baghdad airport that killed the commander of the “Quds Force” responsible for foreign operations in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Major General Qassim Soleimani, and a deputy commander. The popular crowd, “Iraq, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, and their companions.

Tehran responded with a missile attack targeting US forces at the “Ein al-Assad” bases in Anbar and “Harir” in Arbil, Iraq.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here