The temple will be constructed as per the wishes of the people. Trust member Swami Vishwa Prasanna Tirtha has announced that the temple construction committee meeting will be held next month on the date of commencement of Ram temple construction.
Gyaneshkumar, former Ernakulam Collector and now Union Home Secretary, Additional Chief Secretary of the UP government Avinash Awasthi and Ayodhya district magistrate Anuj Kumar Jha were also present.
Earlier, Home Minister Amit Shah and UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had held talks with Noryak Gopal Das, who had strongly protested against not being included in the trust. Trust members Vasudevanand Saraswati, Vimalendu Mohan and Anil Mishra also had discussions with Nrityam Gopal Das.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced in the Lok Sabha on February 5 that a 15-member trust had been set up to build the Ram temple in Ayodhya. The Prime Minister, after the Union Cabinet meeting, made a special statement before the proceedings begin. The Supreme Court order of November 9 was to establish a trust within three months of the temple’s construction.
Members of the Sri Rama Janmabhoomi Tirtha Temple announced by the Central Government:
1. K. Parasharan – Chief Trustee.
2. Udupi Pagevar Lord Swami Visva Prasanna Theertha
3. Prayagraj Jyotish Adi Shankaracharya and Vidyu Devanand Saraswati
4. Swami Govind Dev Giri – Pune
5. Swami Paramanand – Haridwar.
6. Vimalendu Mohan Pratap Mishra – Member of Ayodhya Royal Family
7. Dr. Anil Mishra – Homeopathy Doctor, Ayodhya.
8. Kamleshwar Chaupal (Dalit Member)
9. Mahant Dhirendra Das (Representative of Nirmohi Akhada. The Supreme Court has directed that the Akada member be placed in trust).
Nominated members (all must be of Hindu religion) :
10 and 11. 2 members elected by majority of the trust
12. Representative of Central Government (IAS officer of not less than Joint Secretary position) and Ex-officio member.
13 U.P. Government Representative (not less than Secretary-General) and Ex-Officio Member.
14. Ayodhya Collector (Additional Collector if not Hindu), Ex officio Member.
15. Temple Development Committee Chairman – Ex officio Member
English Summary: Ayodhya temple construction trust members meeting