There is good news for those who play PUBG in India. The PUBG game banned in India by the Indian government over the security and privacy of users’ data, is now set to return to the Indian market in a new form. On Thursday, PubG Corporation said that the new game PubG Mobile India will be launched in India. Let us know that the Government of India had expressed concern over the security and privacy of users data and many Chinese apps were banned. The list of banned apps also included the much-loved game PUBG in India, which has been banned due to partnership with Chinese company Tencent.
The company said that Chinese company Tencent Game will have no involvement in launching a new game in the Indian market. Crafton Inc, the parent company of PUBG Corporation, plans to invest $ 100 million (about Rs 750 crore) in India. These investments will be made in the areas of local video games, e-sports, entertainment and IT industries.
Significantly, in September, India banned 118 Chinese apps, including PUBG, in view of threats to cyber security and the sovereignty of the country. The government considered those apps to be dangerous for the security of the country. The government had earlier banned twice and many Chinese apps, including TicketLock.
Let us tell you that PUBG Mobile Player is the mobile version of the Anonymous Battleground. It is owned by the South Korean company Pabji Corporation. The company said in a statement, “The company is actively engaged in improving and publishing pubg on multiple platforms to give gamers the best experience.”
The company said that PUBG Corporation is fully committed to providing a unique battle royal experience to the global audience. Apart from regular content updates, the company is also exploring various other ways for gamers to stay connected in India.