new Delhi: The 7th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman) can be transferred to farmers’ banks next month. Lakhs of farmers have benefited from this scheme of PM Modi. So far 6 installments of this scheme have been transferred to the accounts of farmers. It is expected that 2000 rupees of the seventh installment can be added to the accounts of farmers in the first week of December 2020.
Check if you will get installment
If you are also a farmer and have registered for this scheme and come under the purview of this scheme. You want to know whether the amount of this scheme will come to your account or not, then you can do it very easily. If your name is not in the list of beneficiaries, then you can lodge a complaint, if your name is in the list then you will get the installment.
1. First of all, visit the official website of PM Kisan Scheme https://pmkisan.gov.in
2. ‘Farmers Corner’ will have a lot of options, out of which one option will also be of ‘Beneficiary List’. Click this
3. A new page will open as soon as you click ‘Beneficiary List’. In this page, select the information of state, district, sub-district, block and village and click on Get Report.
4. There will be many pages in the list so you have to find your name in it
5. If you have applied a few days already, then you have to click on the Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmer option
Complain if there is no name in the list
The names of many people were in the previous list, but not in the new list, then you can file a complaint on the helpline number of PM Kisan Samman. For this, you can call the helpline number 011-24300606. Last time, more than one person could not get the benefit of this scheme. The Agriculture Ministry had then said that the farmers had made some mistakes in filling their information. If you have applied for this then it is very important that you update the information once filled.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Modi government provides assistance of Rs. 6000 to poor farmers every year. This money reaches the farmers in two installments. The first installment falls between 1 December to 31 March, while the second installment is transferred between 1 April to 31 July and the third installment between 1 August and 30 November to the farmers’ account. Nobody comes between the money sent by the government and the farmers. This scheme is for small farmers who do not have farming and who are not taxpayers.
Also read: ‘Aam Aadmi’ can also give suggestions for ‘General Budget’, here is the way