Jaipur: Ian Jones, a citizen of British descent, was first caught in India by dengue and malaria, then he developed corona. After defeating these three diseases, when he breathed a sigh of relief, the poisonous cobra bitten him. However, the good thing is that Jonas has also been successful in defeating this poison.
Was admitted in Jodhpur hospital
Charity worker Ian Jonas, a resident of the Isle of Wight in southern England, came to Rajasthan before the Corona period. Here, there was one tragedy (Tragedy) with her. He was admitted to a hospital in Jodhpur after cobra bite.
Good news about Corona Vaccine, will be vaccinated in the US from this day next month
Ian Jonas was shocked as soon as his family received the news of the dangerous Cobra being bitten. A campaign was also launched to raise money for Jonas’s treatment. Fundraising campaign started on Friday. The family hoped that with the help of the people, he would raise the necessary amount for the treatment, but in just 48 hours the assistance amount reached above 16 lakhs (£ 16,700). People from all over the world supported the Jonas family in this difficult time.
Thanks to all
The victim’s family thanked the people for the financial help and said that this amount would make it easier for Ian Jonas to be treated and taken back. Jonas was bitten by Cobra while he was resting in his office in Jodhpur.
The situation was very bad
According to the hospital, when Jonas was brought to the hospital after being bitten by a snake, the initial investigation suspected him to be Corona positive for the second time, but his investigation was negative. He had all the symptoms of a snake bite. His eyesight was weak, he could barely walk. After his treatment, his health is improving and he has also been discharged from the hospital.
My father fighter
Ian Jonas ‘son Saib Jonas said,’ My father is no less than a fighter. During his stay in India, he also suffered from dengue and malaria and then was hit by corona. He could not return due to Corona crisis. Meanwhile, we got the news that he has been bitten by a poisonous snake. At the moment, he is out of danger and will return soon.