Ian Johns was bitten by a poisonous cobra in a town 350 km from Jaipur. (Photo- GoFundMe)
Ian Johns was bitten by a poisonous cobra in a town 350 km from Jaipur. Now he is getting his treatment in Jodhpur.
- Last Updated:November 22, 2020, 12:57 PM IS
Treatment is going on in the hospital
Ian Johns was bitten by a poisonous cobra in a town 350 km from Jaipur. Now he is getting his treatment in Jodhpur. Doctor Abhishek Tater, who is treating them, told, ‘They came here last week. They were bitten by a snake in a village. Initially, we felt that he had become corona once again, but it was a matter of relief that his report came negative. We have got the symptoms of snake bite in them. Johns could not see clearly with his eyes, but was also having trouble walking.
My father is a fighterAccording to doctors, John was discharged only last week. Releasing a statement on GoFundMe’s website, his son said that his father is a fighter. He said, ‘He first had malaria fever while living in India. After this, he got dengue. After recovering from dengue, he developed malaria. After this, he became corona positive and now he has been bitten by the poisonous cobra.
Also read: – Bihar: 3 naxalites including hundreds of rounds firing and 10 lakh prize zonal commander
Stranded in India
Johns son also said that his father is stuck in India due to Corona epidemic these days. They are not able to return to Britain. But his son expressed happiness that he is helping others while living in India. Johns works with traditional artisans in Rajasthan.