Mumbai : The atmosphere in the state is very hot due to Maratha reservation. On behalf of Maratha Reservation Committee, a call was made for Maharashtra Bandh tomorrow, Saturday with Maratha reservation. However, the government has agreed to many demands and is withdrawing tomorrow’s shutdown, said Suresh Patil, president of Maratha Sakal Mahasangh. After the discussion between the Chief Minister and the Deputy Chief Minister, Suresh Patil has announced to withdraw the closure. In this context, a meeting was held at Sahyadri Guest House late last night. The meeting was attended by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar, Minister Ashok Chavan, Anil Parab and Vijay Vadettiwar. Suresh Patil said that the meeting was held late at night. We are withdrawing tomorrow’s closure as the government has agreed to many demands.
Prakash Ambedkar’s poisonous criticism
What demands were met
- 400 crore for Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation Development Corporation
- 130 crore for the charioteer
- 600 crore for tuition fees
- Crimes filed in the Maratha Federation front will be withdrawn
- A job to one of the families of the children who sacrificed in the Maratha Revolution
- We will try to get the reservation by appointing a lawyer regarding the Maratha reservation, we will lift the stay
- One month demand for EWS reservation and recruitment accepted
- Regarding the examination of MPSC students – As long as there is a stay, a decision will be taken by forming a body to accept the demand of the Center to apply ten per cent, for which a period of one month has been sought.
The mass march started from today
A massive protest has started from today against the suspension of Maratha reservation. A women’s morcha has been organized in Tuljapur. This morcha is likely to be attended by MP Sambhaji Raje Chhatrapati from across the state. Shiv Sangram leader Vinayak Mete has claimed that the government is in favor of postponing the MPSC exams. On the other hand, Prakash Ambedkar and the Dalit Federation have demanded timely examinations.
MPSC exam postponed, otherwise the government is responsible for the damage: MP Sambhaji Raje
Udayan Raje’s lesson to the meeting of Maratha community in Navi Mumbai, a state-wide gathering will be held in Satara
MPSC Exam | Maratha students from MPSC exams, change of opinion among organizations