Joe Biden, a Democrat party candidate, is trying his luck in the presidential fray for the third time. Earlier in 1998 and 2008, he had tasted defeat at the hands of Bush Senior and Bush Junior.
New Delhi (Online Desk). The President of America has only a few days left in the election. There will be a vote for it on 3 November. In such a situation, the Democrats and the Republican Party are putting all their efforts to ensure their victory. So today we are telling you about the Democrat Party candidate and former Vice-President Joe Biden. He has some sides that put him ahead in this race and also makes him a strong contender for the post of President. However, the allegations made by Republin Party candidate Donald Trump on Biden also reveal his weaknesses. Despite this, the final decision will be taken only on 3 November.
- Joe Biden has a longer experience of politics than Trump. He was in the role of Vice-President in the Obama administration. Prior to this, he has been elected Senator from Delaware from 1972 to 2017. He has been the youngest sixth senator in US political history. He has also been the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the State Judicial Committee for a long time. He openly opposed the 1991 Gulf War.
- While a senator, he was instrumental in getting the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act passed.
- Joe Biden has been an advocate of expanding NATO in Eastern Europe in terms of promoting American power.
- Joe Biden was instrumental in getting the Tax Relief Act 2010 passed to give Americans tax concessions.
- Biden has also played an important role in the New Start Treaty between the US-Russia.
- Biden also played a key role in the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq in 2011.
- In January 2017, President Barack Obama conferred the Presidential Medal of Freedom on Biden.
- This is not the first time that he has fielded for the presidential election on behalf of the Democrat Party. Even before this, he has entered the electoral field for the post of President of 1988 and 2008 by the Democrat Party. Both of them had to face defeat. It is a coincidence that for the first time he lost to Republican candidate George W. Bush Sr. and in the second time he lost to his son, George W. Bush Jr.
- Biden’s attitude towards China has been very soft, being the Vice-President of the US in the Barack Obama administration.
- Republican nominee and current President Donald Trump alleges that during his tenure he had given most jobs to foreigners, especially China. Due to this, unemployment increased in the country.
- The nuclear agreement between Iran and the United States was signed unilaterally, ignoring the advantages of the US while being Vice-President.
- He is showing eye to America in the current era due to the relaxation of China in the Obama administration. Today it has become a threat to the whole world because of its soft attitude towards China.
- In 2014, Biden fully supported the misdeeds of the Ukrainian gas company. This included his sons on the company’s board. His son is also accused that he used his father’s name inappropriately and took advantage.
- Many years after the death of Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden in 2011, nothing has been done about the withdrawal of the US military from Afghanistan.
read this also:-
Who has become the choice of Indians among Trump and Biden, know – whose name was stamped in the survey
Unaware style of careless trump! Throwing masks at the rally and throwing it at people, all the rules of defense
Learn the ten points of becoming president for the second time, the weak and strong side of Trump
Click here to read every news related to the US Presidential election
Download Jagran app and get job alerts, jokes, shayari, radio and other services with all news of news world