HighlightsNow only seven thousand coronas are left12 killed
Kolhapur: The number of corona patients is increasing day by day and the number of new patients is also decreasing. Now only 7,075 corona patients are undergoing treatment in the district. However, 12 people have died in the last 24 hours.
So many new patients have been registered till late at night and the total number of patients has been recorded as 46,182. Of these, 37,593 have been discharged and only 7,072 are undergoing treatment. Twelve people have been killed in the last 24 hours, including three from other districts.
During the day, 660 people were examined and 666 people were swabbed. 302 people have been tested for antigen. In the last 24 hours, 300 people have been discharged. So far 1514 people have died due to corona.
Deaths in the last 24 hours
- 80 year old male Khupire, 85 year old female Padli Khurd, Tal. Karveer
- 60 year old woman Subhashnagar, 64 year old man mother-in-law Jamadar Kalni, Kolhapur
- 70 year old male Barve, Tal. Bhudargad
- 42 year old male Nilewadi, 76 year old male Nave Pargaon, Tal. Hatkanangale
- 69 year old male Kurundwad, 28 year old male Kurundwad, Tal. Shirol
- 62 year old male Kasal, Tal. Kudal, Dist. Sindhudurg
- 55 year old male Yedanbawdi, Tal. Chikkodi, Dist. Belgaum
- 67 year old male Biranwadi, Tal. Tasgaon, Dist. Sangli
Taluka wise statistics (Tuesday, October 6 to Wednesday, October 7 to 5 pm)
S.No. Taluka Total Positive
- Ajra 810
- Bhudargad 1159
- Chandgad 1094
- Gadhinglaj 1316
- Gaganbawda 131
- Hatkanangale 5046
- Kagal 1588
- Karveer 5351
- Panhala 1776
- Radhanagari 1192
- Shahuwadi 1226
- Shirol 2376
- Kolhapur city 13967
- Other Districts, States 2039
Late night number 46182
Web Title: corona virus: Now only 7,000 corona cases remain, 12 die
Get Latest Marathi News , Maharashtra News and Live Marathi News Headlines from Politics, Sports, Entertainment, Business and hyperlocal news from all cities of Maharashtra.