Deepak Bhatuse, Mumbai: The state government has finally given permission to start restaurants, bars and food courts in the state. Restaurants and bars in the state will be open from October 5. But restaurants and bars have been allowed to open at 50 per cent capacity. The state government has announced the rules of Unlock-5 today.
The tourism department will soon announce the precautions to be taken while opening restaurants and bars. Restaurants and bars have been closed in Lockdown since March.
On the other hand, schools and colleges will remain closed till October 31. Cinemas and swimming pools will also be closed. The government has said that the metro will also remain closed. There has been a demand for opening of religious places for the last few days. However, the government has clarified that religious places will remain closed even in Unlock 5.
– In Mumbai, boxers are allowed to travel by local.
– Free permission for transportation of oxygen cylinders in the state
– Conditional permission to start all long distance trains running within the state
– Permission to start local transport in Pune (Rules regarding local travel in Mumbai will be applicable)
– Local trains will be increased in Mumbai