The user agrees to respect national and international legislation, to respectfully address the other participants in the forums, the other readers, as well as the people mentioned in the news and reports.
The administration reserves the right to remove comments made in a language other than that used in the main content of the material presented.
Comments posted by users on all versions of the sputniknews.com website can be edited.
The user's comment will be deleted if:
- does not correspond to the subject matter;
- incites hatred, racial, ethnic, religious, social, sexual discrimination or undermines the rights of minorities;
- violates the rights of minors, causing them to cause damage of any kind, especially morals;
- contains ideas of an extremist and terrorist nature or that incite to commit illegal actions;
- It contains insults, threats against other users, individuals or organizations, denigrates dignity or damages its commercial reputation;
- It contains insults or messages that express a lack of respect for the staff working in Sputnik;
- violates privacy, discloses personal data of third parties without your consent, reveals secrets about particular correspondence;
- contains descriptions or refers to scenes of violence and cruelty towards animals;
- contains information on suicide methods or encourages committing it;
- pursues commercial objectives, contains misleading advertising, illegal political propaganda or links to other online resources that contain such information;
- promotes third-party products or services without proper authorization;
- Contains offensive language and obscenities;
- Contains spam ("spam"), promotes the sending of these messages or mass mail services and resources to make money online;
- promotes the consumption of narcotics or psychotropic substances, contains information on their production and use;
- Contains links to viruses or other harmful software;
- It is part of mobilization actions, in which large volumes of comments with identical or similar content ("flash mob") are sent;
- the author sends a large number of incoherent messages, whose meaning is difficult or even impossible to understand ("flood");
- the author violates the rules of behavior on the internet, showing aggressive, humiliating or abusive behavior ("trolling");
- the author of the message does not comply with the basic rules of the language and its text contains mostly capital letters or does not have the corresponding spaces between words, for example.
The administration has the right to block the user's access to the page or to delete their account without prior notice in case of a violation of the rules of publication of comments or if there are indications of violence in their actions.
The user can start the recovery of access to his account by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
The message must contain:
- Subject: Account restoration / access unlock
- User Access Name
- The explanations about the reason for the actions that ended in a violation of the rules and the consequent blockade.
The restoration of the account or the unlocking of the access will be carried out only if the moderators consider it appropriate.
In case of repeated violation of the conditions of use and a new block, the user's access cannot be restored and, consequently, the block will be definitive.
To contact the moderators team, please write to the following email: [email protected]