Head coach of Vitess Leonid Slutsky in an excellent mood gave an interview to FOX Sports journalist Hans Krai.
– Mr. Slutsky, we we score a lot of points together, right?
– Yes, I ask the management of FOX Sports to assign Hans to each of our games, at home, on the road. We are good together.
– Today everything was fine. I AM I always say "Mr. Slutsky," but Now I will say "Leonid." Not mind the state fields. Play on mute, score points, drive home and have a beer.
– Well thank you. There is no beer, but everything else in ours …
– (interrupts) Russian vodka?
– No. I do not like to drink vodka. I don’t like alcohol at all.
– BUT you exactly from Russia?
– Yes, but it’s a stereotype. You think that everyone in Russia loves vodka. It is not true.
“Yes, but you smile, and I don't see it very often.” And you do not drink vodka …
– Yes. I guess I'm not a typical Russian.
Today Vitesse outplayed Utrecht and caught up with a pair of leaders – Ajax and PSV.