Site management has the right to delete comments containing languages different from the language of the majority of the site content. All sputniknews.com sites in different languages have the right to edit comments.
The user comment is deleted in the following cases:
- If the comment does not agree with the content of the publication.
- If the commentary incites racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social hatred and discrimination, or violates minority rights.
- If the suspension violates the rights of minorities, it causes them harm in any way, including moral abuse.
- If the comment contains ideas of an extreme nature or calls for other illegal activities.
- If the comment contains insults or threats against other users, or organizations in a manner that damages the reputation of the business or its employees and diminishes their dignity.
- If the comment contains insults or messages expressing disrespect for Sputnik.
- If the content of the comment violates privacy, publishes personal data to third parties without their consent, or violates the privacy of correspondence.
- If the comment contains scenes of violence or abuse and cruelty towards animals.
- If the comment contains information about how to commit suicide and incite it.
- If the suspension is intended to commercialize, promote inappropriate or illegal political advertising, or any other online sources whose content is the above.
- If the content of the comment promotes products or services of third parties without the knowledge of those parties.
- If the comment contains rough language, obscene language, or hints of the derivative of those words.
- If the comment contains spam e-mails, and mass mailing services promote get rich quick plans.
- If the suspension promotes the use of narcotic drugs and other drugs, contains information about their products and how they are used.
- If the comment contains links to viruses or malware and harmful.
- If the comment is part of a structured work that involves large amounts of comments with a single content.
- If the comment contains incomprehensible and irrelevant messages.
- If the suspension violates literature and due process, showing any form of aggressive or degrading behavior.
- If the comment does not comply with the basic rules of English (Arabic), for example: writing (in colloquial language) in capital letters or not to break the script into sentences.
The site management reserves the right to prohibit the user from accessing the site page, or to delete his account without notice, if the user violates or demonstrates behavior that indicates a violation of the above rules.
Users can process or restart their accounts by contacting moderators at [email protected]
The message should contain the following:
- Topic – Account Restore / Restart.
- User ID.
- Mention the reasons and explain the actions that led to the violation of the above rules, forcing the site management to ban the user.
If site administrators estimate that the account can be restored / restarted, this will be done.
If the user account is blocked again due to repeated violations of the above rules, the account will not be restarted or opened again.
To contact the site's moderators, send your message to [email protected]